Coming soon – a brief description of each source, its author and context, and why I chose to list it; that is, what knowledge, perspective, or new wisdom I’m hoping you’ll be able to access through it. What you get may be very different, of course, and my first hope is thoughtful discussion! Please stay tuned. – MW 1.17.17
- “Juana, SJ: The past (and future?) status of women in the Society of Jesus.” Studies in Jesuit Spirituality, 1999. Lisa Fullam, D.V.M., Th.D.
- “Women Jesuits?” The Cambridge Companion to the Jesuits, 2008. Gemma Simmonds CJ.
- “No Women Need Apply.” Jesuits: A Multibiography, 1991. Jean Lacouture.
- Women’s Religious Orders that you might like to know about!
- “Live the 4th Vow: Jesuit Women in Today’s Church.” (This is the working title of an article I hope to publish in America magazine. I am still collecting facts and perspectives to make it great. If you are curious or interested in collaborating, please contact me.)